Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ONEOK ( OKE) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, ONEOK rose $0.64 (1.2%) to $51.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 876,039 shares of ONEOK exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,811,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.26-$51.94 after having opened the day at $51.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.28. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora No ( EDN), up 10.2%, Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras ( EBR), up 9.4%, Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras ( EBR.B), up 5.2% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ONEOK Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.