Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.5%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup rose $1.16 (7.5%) to $16.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 16,001,280 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,949,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.51-$16.75 after having opened the day at $15.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.47. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Homex Development ( HXM), up 19.1%, Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), up 7.7%, DR Horton ( DHI), up 6.5% and Gafisa ( GFA), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.