Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose $1.87 (2.7%) to $71.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,297,646 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,595,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.14-$71.71 after having opened the day at $70.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.61. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), up 13.1%, PokerTek ( PTEK), up 8.4%, Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGI), up 7.3% and Rick's Cabaret International ( RICK), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.