Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $1.12 (1.7%) to $66.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,544,798 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,751,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.13-$67.66 after having opened the day at $66.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.63. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 24.7%, Homex Development ( HXM), up 19.1%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 13.2% and Exide Technologies ( XIDE), up 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.