Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Emerson Electric ( EMR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Emerson Electric rose $1.03 (1.7%) to $62.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,755,951 shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,087,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.65-$62.77 after having opened the day at $61.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.47. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 24.7%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 13.2%, Exide Technologies ( XIDE), up 8.6% and CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.