Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies rose $0.52 (1.1%) to $47.95 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,648,827 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,594,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.29-$48.05 after having opened the day at $47.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.43. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: AxoGen ( AXGN), up 12.9%, Rosetta Genomics ( ROSG), up 8.5%, IsoRay ( ISR), up 7.4% and Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.