Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( CCE) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.76 (2.0%) to $39.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,402,052 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,541,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.84-$39.62 after having opened the day at $38.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.81. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Lifeway Foods ( LWAY), up 9.3%, National Beverage Corporation ( FIZZ), up 6.6%, Farmer Bros ( FARM), up 6.0% and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.