Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Procter & Gamble ( PG) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Procter & Gamble rose $1.01 (1.3%) to $78.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,893,705 shares of Procter & Gamble exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,824,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.37-$78.20 after having opened the day at $77.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.15. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: AEP Industries ( AEPI), up 17.1%, Tredegar Corporation ( TG), up 13.6%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 10.8% and Nu Skin ( NUS), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Procter & Gamble Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.