Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $1.79 (2.6%) to $71.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,980,551 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,354,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.63-$72.71 after having opened the day at $70.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.49. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: AEP Industries ( AEPI), up 17.1%, Tredegar Corporation ( TG), up 13.6%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 10.8% and Lifeway Foods ( LWAY), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.