Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation rose $0.50 (1.6%) to $31.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 48,992,728 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 52,174,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.20-$31.79 after having opened the day at $31.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.15. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: AutoNavi Holdings ( AMAP), up 18.9%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), up 16.1%, Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), up 14.1% and Rally Software Development ( RALY), up 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.