Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank rose $0.81 (1.8%) to $45.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 847,808 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,088,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.86-$45.44 after having opened the day at $45.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.49. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Bbva Banco FrancesS.A ( BFR), up 9.2%, Grupo Financiero Galicia ( GGAL), up 7.4%, National Bank of Greece ( NBG), up 7.0% and OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.