- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 110,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 139,866
With the presidential debate on the horizon, analysts are speculating how the healthcare industry could be impacted by either candidate.
UnitedHealth becomes the second major healthcare provider to scratch the insulin product from its 2017 medicines roster.
United Health (UNH) will reportedly stop covering a number of brand-name drugs as of next year.