- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 110,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 139,866
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including upgrades for Best Buy, Marathon Petroleum and 3M, and downgrades for Humana and Kellogg.
Crossing Wall Street Editor Eddy Elfenbein doesn't expect run-ups in three Dow stocks to continue.
It's a moot point whether ACA is good policy or not. It's a goner, which makes this health care company a shrewd investment now.