BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLIN), The Digital Engagement Company™, today announced the release of iAPPS WebStore Express™. Developed on the iAPPS platform, iAPPS WebStore Express™ is offered as a templated eCommerce bundle and priced at $55K (plus applicable monthly SaaS licensing fees) for a fully launched, mobile-friendly, customized eCommerce site that can be developed in 55 days. With its rapid development time and low price-point, iAPPS WebStore Express™ is targeted at B2B and B2C retailers looking to launch their first or second generation online store, or businesses that need to frequently roll-out powerful, mobile-friendly online stores to support the launch of new products to the marketplace. All eCommerce sites developed on WebStore Express™ are backed by the power of the proven, full-scale, CODiE Award-winning iAPPS platform. With this new product offering, customers can take advantage of a template library replete with a vast selection of quick-to-market, pre-built templates to easily launch responsively designed webstores hosted in Bridgeline's state-of-the-art iAPPS SaaS hosting environment. iAPPS Content Manager and iAPPS Commerce are required modules for a WebStore Express™ eCommerce site. iAPPS WebStore Express™ customers benefit from the iAPPS platform, Bridgeline's deeply integrated Web Experience Management (WEM) solution with elite capabilities in eCommerce, Content Management, digital marketing optimization and eMail Campaign and Social Media management. iAPPS has recently been named a Champion in the 2013 Info-Tech WCM Vendor Landscape report. By leveraging the iAPPS platform, digital marketers can easily drive conversions and online sales with iAPPS Commerce, publish and optimize engaging web content using iAPPS Content Manager, manage lead generation initiatives with iAPPS Marketier, and oversee the effectiveness of their web strategies through iAPPS Analyzer. iAPPS WebStore Express™ solutions leverage the powerful SEO features core to the iAPPS platform that help to optimize web traffic from popular search engines. Moreover, the iAPPS platform helps businesses deliver the right experience to the right audience at the right time by targeting customers with automated, personalized content based on device type, navigation behavior, search queries, and demographics to further improve conversion rates and allow visitors to immediately find what they want. Additionally, iAPPS comes out-of-the-box with integrated search from Perceptive Software, offering enterprise class search and indexing capabilities for optimal customer satisfaction. "We recognize that many potential webstore customers require a lower point-of-entry for certain eCommerce initiatives," says Thomas Massie, Bridgeline Digital Chairman and CEO. "These could be B2C and B2B e-tailers entering online sales for the first time or larger organizations needing to rapidly stand up eCommerce sites for frequent product roll-outs. With iAPPS WebStore Express™, we feel strongly that we have struck the right balance between affordability and a full-featured, custom eCommerce site to meet the needs of our diverse customer base."
iAPPS WebStore Express™ features include:
- A powerful, full-featured, mobile-friendly (leveraging responsive design) online store in 55 days for $55,000 (plus applicable monthly SaaS licensing fees).
- No revenue share required.
- A choice of customized, premium design options that elevate your web presence.
- Hosting in Bridgeline state-of-the-art, iAPPS SaaS environment.
- Consolidated product catalog for multi-store management.
- Ability to drive persuasive content to display the right products and services to the right audience at the right time to optimize conversion rates.
- On the go authoring to edit and publish webstore content using a tablet or smartphone.
- Brightcove integration that enables easy and seamless publication of video content to drive digital engagement.
- Built-in translation services with Clay Tablet to easily translate and consolidate content without having to use developer resources.
- A cross-channel administrative interface that allows users to drill into any of the iAPPS modules, at any time.
CONTACT: Brian Bolton Bridgeline Digital, Inc. Senior Vice President, Marketing 781.497.3013 email@example.com