Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BlackBerry ( BBRY) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, BlackBerry fell $0.16 (-1.4%) to $10.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 16,817,081 shares of BlackBerry exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,559,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.81-$11.15 after having opened the day at $11.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.00. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 10.0%, Parametric Sound ( PAMT), down 9.4%, Envivio ( ENVI), down 6.8% and eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full BlackBerry Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.