Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sothebys ( BID) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Sothebys fell $0.52 (-1.1%) to $46.37 on light volume. Throughout the day, 648,234 shares of Sothebys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,319,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.01-$47.20 after having opened the day at $47.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.89. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Titan Machinery ( TITN), down 5.1%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 3.6%, Ferrellgas Partners ( FGP), down 2.7% and Hibbett Sports ( HIBB), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sothebys Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.