Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. GameStop ( GME) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, GameStop fell $1.59 (-3.1%) to $49.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,820,750 shares of GameStop exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,777,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.46-$51.53 after having opened the day at $51.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.20. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Conn's ( CONN), down 11.9%, PC Connection ( PCCC), down 2.6%, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage ( NGVC), down 2.6% and Mercadolibre ( MELI), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full GameStop Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.