Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Generac Holdings ( GNRC) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Generac Holdings fell $0.60 (-1.5%) to $39.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 661,034 shares of Generac Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,022,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.62-$40.61 after having opened the day at $40.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.29. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Active Power ( ACPW), down 13.7%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 11.0%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), down 6.9% and IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Generac Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.