Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenet Healthcare ( THC) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Tenet Healthcare fell $0.82 (-2.0%) to $39.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,231,884 shares of Tenet Healthcare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,454,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.64-$40.94 after having opened the day at $40.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.68. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Emeritus Corporation ( ESC), down 10.2%, MiMedx Group ( MDXG), down 8.9%, Misonix ( MSON), down 8.7% and Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tenet Healthcare Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.