Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott fell $0.38 (-1.7%) to $21.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,207,079 shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,236,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.86-$22.45 after having opened the day at $22.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.27. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: ImmuCell Corporation ( ICCC), down 10.3%, Emeritus Corporation ( ESC), down 10.2%, MiMedx Group ( MDXG), down 8.9% and Misonix ( MSON), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.