Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Invesco ( IVZ) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Invesco fell $0.31 (-1.0%) to $30.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,871,463 shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,398,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.09-$31.02 after having opened the day at $30.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.76. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Investors Capital Holdings ( ICH), down 7.0%, First Marblehead Corporation ( FMD), down 5.0%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 3.4% and Noah Holdings ( NOAH), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.