Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Radian Group ( RDN) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Radian Group fell $0.39 (-2.8%) to $13.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,222,740 shares of Radian Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,620,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.35-$13.98 after having opened the day at $13.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.87. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Broadway Financial ( BYFC), down 17.4%, VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN S&P GS ( DSLV), down 8.2%, NTS Realty Holdings ( NLP), down 8.0% and Investors Capital Holdings ( ICH), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Radian Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.