Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nabors Industries ( NBR) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Nabors Industries fell $0.18 (-1.1%) to $15.96 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,701,358 shares of Nabors Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,744,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.90-$16.24 after having opened the day at $16.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.14. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Constellation Energy Partners ( CEP), down 16.3%, KiOR ( KIOR), down 13.4%, Harvest Natural Resources ( HNR), down 4.7% and Buckeye Partners L.P ( BPL), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nabors Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.