Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Maxim Integrated Products ( MXIM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Maxim Integrated Products fell $0.37 (-1.3%) to $28.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,054,801 shares of Maxim Integrated Products exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,076,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.12-$28.76 after having opened the day at $28.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.58. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Pulse Electronics ( PULS), down 7.2%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 7.1%, Hurco Companies ( HURC), down 6.4% and Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Maxim Integrated Products Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.