Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Actavis ( ACT) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Actavis fell $2.67 (-1.9%) to $137.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,345,616 shares of Actavis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,161,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $137.14-$140.94 after having opened the day at $139.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $140.06. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: ImmuCell Corporation ( ICCC), down 10.3%, MannKind Corporation ( MNKD), down 7.0%, Clovis Oncology ( CLVS), down 5.8% and Lexicon Pharmaceuticals ( LXRX), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Actavis Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.