Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre fell $3.08 (-2.5%) to $119.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 541,534 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 483,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $118.62-$124.12 after having opened the day at $123.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.06. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Daegis ( DAEG), down 10.3%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), down 7.4%, Hudson Global ( HSON), down 4.9% and PowerSecure International ( POWR), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.