Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rock-Tenn Company ( RKT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Rock-Tenn Company fell $1.75 (-1.5%) to $111.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 433,030 shares of Rock-Tenn Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 566,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $110.62-$114.20 after having opened the day at $114.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.56. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), down 6.4%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 3.6%, STR Holdings ( STRI), down 2.9% and Greif ( GEF), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rock-Tenn Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.