Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alliant Techsystems ( ATK) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Alliant Techsystems fell $2.49 (-2.5%) to $95.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 393,829 shares of Alliant Techsystems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 329,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $95.58-$98.88 after having opened the day at $98.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.34. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), down 10.2%, CPI Aerostructures ( CVU), down 2.0%, TAT Technologies ( TATT), down 1.9% and Sturm Ruger & Company ( RGR), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alliant Techsystems Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.