Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fidelity National Information Services ( FIS) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Fidelity National Information Services rose $0.50 (1.1%) to $45.11 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,035,601 shares of Fidelity National Information Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,415,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.18-$45.36 after having opened the day at $44.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.61. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Sino-Global Shipping America ( SINO), up 24.9%, China Yida ( CNYD), up 22.1%, Infoblox ( BLOX), up 15.5% and Lentuo International ( LAS), up 13.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fidelity National Information Services Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.