Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fidelity National Financial ( FNF) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Fidelity National Financial rose $0.25 (1.0%) to $24.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,296,969 shares of Fidelity National Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,433,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.44-$24.91 after having opened the day at $24.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.52. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: National Security Group ( NSEC), up 4.1%, Imperial Holdings ( IFT), up 3.8%, United Insurance Holdings ( UIHC), up 3.4% and Citizens ( CIA), up 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fidelity National Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.