Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $2.81 (1.3%) to $219.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,107,775 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 688,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $214.87-$220.52 after having opened the day at $217.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $216.99. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 18.8%, China Yuchai International ( CYD), up 12.7%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), up 8.5% and Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.