Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings rose $0.83 (2.1%) to $39.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,387,933 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,333,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.49-$39.89 after having opened the day at $38.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.69. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: NeuroMetrix ( NURO), up 8.4%, Hooper Holmes ( HH), up 7.5%, InspireMD ( NSPR), up 6.5% and Heska Corporation ( HSKA), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.