Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Moody's Corporation ( MCO) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Moody's Corporation rose $2.16 (3.4%) to $65.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,491,620 shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,360,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.60-$66.17 after having opened the day at $64.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.62. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China Yida ( CNYD), up 22.1%, Infoblox ( BLOX), up 15.5%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), up 12.8% and Korn/Ferry International ( KFY), up 11.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.