Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Owens-Illinois ( OI) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Owens-Illinois rose $0.34 (1.2%) to $29.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 942,959 shares of Owens-Illinois exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,043,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.00-$30.01 after having opened the day at $29.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.41. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Quiksilver ( ZQK), up 31.7%, Blyth ( BTH), up 6.4%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 4.2% and Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Owens-Illinois Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.