Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard rose $0.30 (1.4%) to $22.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,115,713 shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,103,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.05-$22.59 after having opened the day at $22.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.12. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 5.2%, Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), up 3.9%, Immersion Corporation ( IMMR), up 2.8% and Finisar Corporation ( FNSR), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.