Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Embraer S.A ( ERJ) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Embraer S.A rose $0.45 (1.3%) to $34.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 659,942 shares of Embraer S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,097,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.84-$34.76 after having opened the day at $34.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.15. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Frontline ( FRO), up 6.6%, Curtiss-Wright Corporation ( CW), up 4.4%, DigitalGlobe ( DGI), up 3.1% and CAE ( CAE), up 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Embraer S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.