Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Edison International ( EIX) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Edison International fell $0.58 (-1.3%) to $44.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,957,354 shares of Edison International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,019,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.26-$44.99 after having opened the day at $44.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.94. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: China Hydroelectric Corporation ( CHC), down 3.0%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), down 2.3%, Transportadora de Gas del Sur ( TGS), down 2.1% and Summit Midstream Partners ( SMLP), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Edison International Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.