Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Outerwall ( OUTR) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Outerwall fell $1.18 (-1.9%) to $59.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 823,734 shares of Outerwall exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 660,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.37-$62.29 after having opened the day at $61.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.05. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), down 5.6%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 4.6%, CSS Industries ( CSS), down 3.5% and Zumiez ( ZUMZ), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Outerwall Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.