Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Liberty Global ( LBTYA) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Liberty Global fell $1.18 (-1.5%) to $77.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,066,250 shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,664,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.81-$79.60 after having opened the day at $79.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.11. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Conn's ( CONN), down 11.6%, Mitcham Industries ( MIND), down 11.3%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 10.1% and Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment ( DDE), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Liberty Global Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.