Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers fell $0.40 (-1.3%) to $30.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,953,137 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,488,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.85-$30.63 after having opened the day at $30.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.50. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 5.7%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 5.6%, Comstock ( CHCI), down 5.2% and Pike Electric Corporation ( PIKE), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.