Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Expedia fell $0.73 (-1.5%) to $48.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,483,637 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,676,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.01-$49.13 after having opened the day at $48.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.91. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment ( DDE), down 5.8%, Diversified Restaurant Holdings ( BAGR), down 5.2%, Rick's Cabaret International ( RICK), down 4.3% and Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.