Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Zillow fell $1.99 (-2.0%) to $98.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,034,313 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 979,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $97.00-$99.97 after having opened the day at $98.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.50. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Opentable ( OPEN), down 3.3%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 2.9%, Internap Network Services ( INAP), down 2.0% and Geeknet ( GKNT), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.