Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, KB Home fell $0.21 (-1.3%) to $15.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,678,770 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,835,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.75-$16.17 after having opened the day at $16.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.11. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), down 6.8%, Advanced Emissions Solutions ( ADES), down 6.6%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 5.8% and India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.