Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Novo Nordisk A/S ( NVO) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Novo Nordisk A/S fell $2.32 (-1.4%) to $162.53 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 731,707 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 305,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $161.83-$163.82 after having opened the day at $162.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $164.85. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Agenus ( AGEN), down 23.4%, Genvec ( GNVC), down 10.4%, Vivus ( VVUS), down 8.9% and China Pharma ( CPHI), down 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.