Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, H&R Block fell $0.66 (-2.4%) to $27.04 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,212,953 shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,939,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.99-$27.71 after having opened the day at $27.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.70. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Mitcham Industries ( MIND), down 11.3%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 10.1%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 5.2% and Net 1 Ueps Technologies ( UEPS), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.