Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Crown Holdings ( CCK) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Crown Holdings fell $0.50 (-1.1%) to $43.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 707,904 shares of Crown Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 895,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.60-$44.15 after having opened the day at $44.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.12. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 8.6%, Standard Register Company ( SR), down 7.0%, Greif ( GEF), down 6.8% and STR Holdings ( STRI), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Crown Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.