Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup fell $1.04 (-2.4%) to $41.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,815,135 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,146,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.50-$42.97 after having opened the day at $42.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.92. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 12.2%, Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 8.6%, Standard Register Company ( SR), down 7.0% and Greif ( GEF), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.