Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cerner Corporation ( CERN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Cerner Corporation fell $0.69 (-1.5%) to $46.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,220,305 shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,408,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.58-$47.30 after having opened the day at $47.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.30. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Bazaarvoice ( BV), down 17.0%, Astea International ( ATEA), down 6.2%, Sonic Foundry ( SOFO), down 5.3% and Exa ( EXA), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cerner Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.