Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks fell $0.22 (-1.1%) to $20.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,584,752 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,391,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.41-$20.79 after having opened the day at $20.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.72. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 8.4%, Concurrent Computer Corporation ( CCUR), down 3.0%, Lantronix ( LTRX), down 2.9% and Black Box Corporation ( BBOX), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.