Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Genuine Parts Company ( GPC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Genuine Parts Company rose $1.22 (1.6%) to $78.32 on light volume. Throughout the day, 612,298 shares of Genuine Parts Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 835,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.94-$78.56 after having opened the day at $77.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.10. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX), up 11.1%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 8.1%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 8.1% and Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Genuine Parts Company Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.