Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wendy's ( WEN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Wendy's rose $0.08 (1.1%) to $7.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,442,192 shares of Wendy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,491,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $7.78-$7.93 after having opened the day at $7.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.77. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 12.0%, Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), up 7.0%, Luby's ( LUB), up 4.8% and Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wendy's Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.